09 August 2011

New Direction

My life is about to go in a new direction.  My oldest daughter, who has struggled with an eating disorder for about 4 years, will be entering a year-long treatment program this Thursday.  It will be quite a change for our family.  I have decided to try to keep a blog record of this journey.  I'm sure that I will still discuss things from GOD's word, as that is a big part of my life.  I feel like HE has worked out all the details of my daughter even getting into this program.  We received the application in email on July 14th.  I filled it out and mailed it on July 21st.  We met with someone from the program on August 4th.  And she checks in on August 11th.  What a whirlwind!

I hope to journal here about what is going on with our family here at home and with her there in treatment.  It will be challenging to have my baby gone, but it is thrilling for her to have this opportunity to heal and learn more about herself.  Please pray that GOD will bless this time in her life and help her to grow closer to HIM and mature.

Blessings to you!!!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment