11 August 2011

Day 1

Well, today was "drop-off" day for our daughter.  We left E at a treatment facility.  What a bittersweet day it has been....  There is great sadness knowing that at least a month will pass before seeing our little girl in person again.  But there is great joy in knowing that the LORD is moving in her life.  There is change on the horizon.  There will be fruit from all that has occurred over the last 4 years.  LORD, please come and comfort E now and comfort me, her mother.  Help this transition be as easy as possible.  Hold her when she is weak, LORD....hold me when I am weak.


Psalm 119:27-29

New International Version (NIV)

27 Cause me to understand the way of your precepts,
   that I may meditate on your wonderful deeds.
28 My soul is weary with sorrow;
   strengthen me according to your word.
29 Keep me from deceitful ways;
   be gracious to me and teach me your law.

Thank you, LORD, for leading, teaching and strengthening me...and E.

~Amy  

No comments:

Post a Comment