14 August 2011

Day 3

Quick post because it's actually the morning of Day 4.  Yesterday was my middle daughter's 15th birthday, so we were kind of busy.  Shopping almost all day equals exhaustion.  Then we had dinner out at Applebee's and stopped by Kroger to pick up a red velvet cake for the birthday (it's a favorite!!).  It was a good day, but I didn't get to update the blog.

I forgot to mention on day 2 that I ran into another home school mom at Wal*mart, and she commented that I looked 15 years younger!!!  Isn't that awesome?!?  I'm sure it is related to my new gluten free diet.  I was diagnosed with gluten sensitivity on July 14th, although I suspected that was the case since September of 2010.  I am feeling much better.  Next I am hoping that my sleep will improve---wonder if I will look 25 years younger then?

Life continues on.  Now it feels like E is just gone to summer camp.  I mean she has been away for a week before when we haven't seen or talked to her.  So it's still not as strange as I thought it would be.  I am praying for her literally all day long.  LORD, please deliver her from this eating disorder.  Be real in her life.  Show her that Jeremiah 29:11 is true in her life!!!

Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

There is a hope and a future for each of us in the world.  Are you walking in the plans that the LORD has for you today?  I hope so.  If not, I pray for you to have an encounter with the LORD today!!!

Blessings,

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment