I had been adding books to this page as I read them...but something happened and my whole page disappeared. So I will try to remember what books I had put here. I am just going to keep a list going though. I was writing a little about my thoughts of the books, but I've decided that since I have to redo it, a list is sufficient!!!
My goal for 2012 was to read at least 12 books. Pretty reasonable goal---just one book a month. So here are the ones that I can remember that I have read so far this year:
1) The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)
2) Catching Fire (Suzanne Collins)
3) Mockingjay (Suzanne Collins)
4) The Notebook (Nicholas Sparks)
5) True Believer (Nicholas Sparks)
6) The Help (Kathryn Stockett)
7) Unglued (Lysa TerKeurst)
8) Tuesdays with Morrie (by Mitch Albom)
9) Kisses from Katie (by Katie Davis with Beth Clark)
10) The Inner Game of Tennis (Timothy Gallway)
11) One Thousand Gifts (Ann Voskamp)
12) What He Must Be: ...If He Wants to Marry My Daughter (Voddie Baucham, Jr)
Well, I succeeded with at least one of my goals!!! I think I actually read more than 12 books this year, but since I lost the whole page about mid-year, we'll never know!!!