23 February 2012

Time

Time just keeps ticking along.  I have so many good intentions, but I just don't have enough time to get all the things that I want to do done...  I have been absent from the blog for a couple of weeks.  In that time, I managed to hurt my leg while playing tennis.  The doctor said that I strained, sprained or slightly tore my calf muscle/tendon.  All I know is there was a lot of pain associated with it.  I couldn't bear weight on that leg very much the day that I did it.  I am now about 3 days out and my leg is feeling much better---thankfully!  I am so ready to get back out on the tennis court, but I know that if I return too soon, I run a much higher chance of re-injuring it...  So I will try to catch up on my blog today to distract my mind from tennis.

Hope your day is going well.
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment