26 September 2011

Epic, part 2

I'm still thinking about epics.  They explain all of life really.  GOD versus Satan...EPIC battle from the beginning of time until the end---when GOD wins!!!  But I still have trouble looking into the face of evil.  I'm okay with the calm times, just floating along between battles, maybe even have some fun times along the way.  But evil always rises again, trying to take over.  Sometimes it is a sneaky evil, until it sucks you in, then it reveals itself in its full ugliness.  That is when it becomes too much for me.  That is the point at which I have to turn my head, sometimes even run.  I don't want to look evil in the face.  Perhaps, I fear that I am not strong enough to fight evil.  But in those times, I must remember that GOD is with me and HE can always defeat evil.  Will these thoughts and realizations help me to stand up to evil in the future?  I don't know for sure, but I certainly hope so!

Blessings to you today!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment